How to construct a successful SMS
When sending customers a message there a few things to keep in mind and use to make it an effective message:
Keep it short.
Use a personalised greeting.
Describe what, where, when for events.
Add a hook, something they can show to get a special offer.
End with your business name and number.
Reasons to use SMS Marketing Gateway in your business
SMS Marketing is a cheap and easy way to connect with customer/clients. It is an easy way to drive sales, increase revenue and engage current and new customers. If you don’t already use SMS in your marketing, see the reasons why:
- Easily personalised and tailored to meet each marketing need.
- Fast delivery to your customer. With more then 90% of the population using mobile phones for SMS, generally customers will receive the SMS in seconds.
- Instant Notification. This can by promoting your product.
- Straight to the point message. Because there is a 160 character limitation per message you tend to make it precise and straight to the point SMS.
- Improve customer relationship. The fact you are making the message personalised makes the customer feel more comfortable with your approach.
- Drive sales through your door.
- Keep customers informed with a quick and reliable message and up to date information.